Sawdust in the blood:: Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.

blbradford

New User
Bruce
I am fairly new to NC WW and do not do much posting in Forums but I find them a wonderful source of information. I have been looking at the classifieds and some of the work the members have done. It is inspiring.

I have been doing many jewelry boxes, cabinets some picture frames, furniture and now I am planning a bar top.
showphoto.php

showphoto.php
showphoto.php
showphoto.php
showphoto.php

showphoto.php
showphoto.php

Other stats: Live in Cary near Cookout on Walnut. My 2 car garage is very deep and I have have the Vette and SUV inside as well as the Router table, Chop saw table, Table saw, Scroll saw, band saw and drill press with plenty of room for my benches and work.

Bruce

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Bruce! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Wow, you must have one heck of a big garage! :eek: But think how much room you could have if you moved the cars outside. :widea: :rotflm: Here is a tutorial on how to add a picture to a post. It's great that you found us. I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some of your work. :icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Bruce,

Looks like you were able to find the Who We Are forum :gar-Bi so, here's another official 'welcome'. Welcome to our virtual pile-o-sawdust.

blbradford

New User
Bruce
Trent- Thanks. I tried that but the photos came out in the post with an "X" and you cannot see the picture. hummmmm

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Bruce!

By the look of some of your work, I can honestly say that we Cary-ites now have access to a great resource to learn inlays. Very nice work!!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Lot's of folks here in the area to lend a hand if you ever need assistance moving new equipment or project help.

Post often and by all means stay safe and have fun 'round here!

Wayne

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
:icon_thum Welcome from Anderson, SC! We're glad to have you.

I really envy your garage... my two car garage/workshop has no vehicles and there isn't nearly enough room! (Then again, my list of toys is also a bit longer... :rolf:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors