Saturday Morning Chat?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
We used to do Saturday morning chats if I remember correctly. Is anyone interested in doing this again? Just a thought.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would likely join in on those rare Saturdays when there are no scheduled events such as this weeks MW-TCA meet and next weeks outreach program, etc. And if it weren't too early, maybe 9 or 10 AM.

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Zach, I joined those often. However, once things warmed up here, I and I think most of those who participated are off doing thing, hopefully out in the shop. I try to stop in the chat room on weekend around 7:30, if no one joins I usually drop off in 30 minutes. Can't be on this weekend as I am out of town for a wedding, will try to be on next week. Hope you can join.

Rob

New User
Rob
It was usually Sunday mornings, it wasn't a regularly scheduled thing. Just a few of us early risers getting on and chatting. Sometimes gesiak and I get on, but it's fallen along the wayside due to busy. By 9 or 10 I'm usually in the shop or away doing something. I check the board every Sat and Sun morning and if no one is in chat, I don't start it. But maybe I'll start it first just to see if people join. I'm out of town this weekend, and next Sat I'm doing my first craft show so maybe next Sunday.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I've got a commitment to the Outreach program this Saturday morning, but the best way to get this going again is to just DO IT. Say you'll be there at such and such a time and invite anyone to join. Give it a chance to gain momentum and it may become a regular thing again.

If no one champions things around here then they die out. Be the champion and promote the event and they will come. ---- eventually. Be patient - and it will happen.

Appreciate the effort to champion this. - Ken.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Well I believe I will start doing this on Saturday mornings. I just hope I remember.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS