Sat, Oct 10 - Charlotte Breakfast & Woodcraft Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
This Saturday (Oct 10, 2009) Woodcraft in Matthews is having their "bag" sale with 15% off anything you can put in the bag. I'm outta money, but still plan to attend with my buddies Discover and Mastercard.:gar-La;

So... I was thinking it might be a good time to get the local crew together for breakfast, then head over to Woodcraft.

DETAILS
Saturday, Oct 10
9:00AM Meet at Jonathans for Breakfast
10:15AM Head over to Woodcraft for 15% sale

Jonathans Restaurant
10630 Independence Pointe Pkwy
Matthews, NC 28105
(704) 847-8911
Map Link

timf67

New User
Tim
I would love to join y'all, but I too am out of money and I will be in the Banner Elk area enjoying the leaves and fresh picked apples!

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Let's plan on Jonathan's again (unless someone strongly opposes) at around 9:00am, then plan to swing by Woodcraft and fill our bags:eek:

Thoughts?

Sweetgum

New User
Brad Keisler
I'll be swinging by, but it will be after my morning swinging (golf)—sometime that afternoon.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hafta take a rain check. Going to visit my sister in Clemmons.
Tim, that's Appalachian Homecoming weekend. Hope you don't get stuck in traffic & you've got a room reserved already.

bwat

New User
Bill
I plan on making the Woodcraft event and will try'n work the bfast into the day as well. I'm a definite maybe...:icon_thum

timf67

New User
Tim
Hafta take a rain check. Going to visit my sister in Clemmons.
Tim, that's Appalachian Homecoming weekend. Hope you don't get stuck in traffic & you've got a room reserved already.

Thanks for the warning! We're staying at my mom-in-laws cabin, so I am not worried about a place to sleep, just worried about the traffic! :swoon:

James Davis

New User
James Davis
I'd love to go, but I'll be in Annapolis for a big sailboat show!

Ed,

Be sure and go to Buddy's and eat a crab cake for me.:thumbs_up

Or Middletons, or The Rams Head, or Mike's Crab House, or McGarvey's or ........you get the idea!:gar-La;

James

timf67

New User
Tim
Looks like the combination of rain and expected traffic in the mountains cause a change in our plans for the weekend. Looks like I might be able to make it after all!

Also, I may need some help (i.e. manual labor) picking up a bandsaw from Peggy (Pafekete) Saturday afternoon if anyone is free...

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
So it's not as large a crowd as I expected, but we should have a table full I hope. If you get there after we get a table (around 9:00 AM), just look around for the mix-matched table of people with sawdust in their hair and join us.:gar-La;

For you LURKERS on the site ... COME JOIN US!~:eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors