Santa's elf... playing catch-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
The trip to the Philippines is finally over... now I'm way behind. I'm trying to catch up on my Christmas work. Here's a few items I turned.

Two spalted maple mills and one mahogany with inlay (where have you seen that design before?). Also, one Box elder bowl.

... more next weekend.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome home, looks like it did not take you long to get back in the swing of things.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
St. Nick liable to hire you full time Bob! Beautiful work, as usual.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bob, glad your trip was a safe one. I need to come wait you work. I dare say it would take me a weekend to make just one of those and it would not even be half as good.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Bob, glad your trip was a safe one. I need to come wait you work. I dare say it would take me a weekend to make just one of those and it would not even be half as good.

Scott, thanks. You're welcome to come by anytime I'm in the shop (except Thursday ;) ). I have an assembly line going right now... shavings are flying, the radio is blaring, and Santa is telling me to hurry up!

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Update: Santa's elf... playing catch-up

I'm getting closer to completing the Christmas list. Here's a look at most of the finished items (some have already been shipped). I'll add two or three more bowls and twelve bottle stoppers, if all goes well :help:.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Re: Update: Santa's elf... playing catch-up

Looking good, Bob. I might have to copy your designs on some of those peppermills!

lottathought

New User
Michael
So what grade of whip are you using on thoise elves?
I can not get mine to work that fast no matter what I do.
:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS