sanders and drills at Sears

Status
Not open for further replies.

adowden

Amy
Corporate Member
Tonight at the Sears at Southpointe Mall in Durham, they had two Porter Cable sanders for sale. The random orbital sander is model #343 and it is new for $35 (one left after I bought one:wink_smil). It is 5" with a 8 hole hook and loop. They also have one 1/4 sheet Porter Cable finish sander for $28 (I'm not sure the model #).

I also went to Sears in Cary at the mall. They have no sanders but about 10 various drills with one battery on clearance for 50% off. They had one Bosche, one Makita, and lots of Craftsman.

Amy

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Tonight at the Sears at Southpointe Mall in Durham, they had two Porter Cable sanders for sale. The random orbital sander is model #343 and it is new for $35 (one left after I bought one:wink_smil). It is 5" with a 8 hole hook and loop. They also have one 1/4 sheet Porter Cable finish sander for $28 (I'm not sure the model #).

I also went to Sears in Cary at the mall. They have no sanders but about 10 various drills with one battery on clearance for 50% off. They had one Bosche, one Makita, and lots of Craftsman.

Amy

No pics, no suckage!

You are not helping me maintain my remission of WGD. It has been 1 month and 8 days since my last tooll purchase.:no:

Congrats on the sander! I have the 333 and paid close to double what you got yours for. It has served me well. Strange though, mine is 5 hole not 8 hole. All of my PC sanders are 5 hole.

M

McRabbet

Travis -- I have both the 333 and now a 343. Both are 5" Hook & Loop asyou know, but the 343 is an 8-hole model. Since I had a fairly good stockpile of paper in 5-hole H&L, I was worried I'd need to buy lots more paper -- P-C makes a pad that fits either sander and allows both 5-hole or 8-hole to be used (get them at Klingspor). I also like the improved vacuum hose pick-up for the 343 vs the 333 which needs to be jury-rigged.

Oh yes, I forgot. My 343 was free with my $87 delivered P-C 690LR router from Amazon back before Christmas. Such a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors