Salisbury To Youngsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Well I will not spoil the gloat of another member. All I will say is that I will have something in my possession that needs to get to Youngsville to Sawduster. I know that the item will be available for pickup from me tomorrow, 9/29/08. If any members are coming down the I 85, or I 40 corridors this coming week, please post here or pm me. I could meet someone at I 40 in Mocksville in the evening or weekend hours. Or someone could stop by my work off of I 85 during the day. Sawduster is depending on us:help:.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Sorry, can't help with the pony express, but I think I know what it is :)
And it's about time!

sawduster

New User
Robert
OK, I guess a pre-gloat is in order :mrgreen:
I purchased the Jet DC that Tom had posted :eusa_danc

Once it's here and in place I will post the obligatory pics :gar-La;

Thanx Tracy , for picking that up for me :icon_thum

TracyP

Tracy
OK, I guess a pre-gloat is in order :mrgreen:
I purchased the Jet DC that Tom had posted :eusa_danc

Once it's here and in place I will post the obligatory pics :gar-La;

Thanx Tracy , for picking that up for me :icon_thum

Package is with me and awaiting the pony express:icon_thum

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I will be out of town next week, but I am available this week. If someone gets it to durham or Cary I'll take it this rest of the way to Rob's in Youngsville.

Doug

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I will be out of town next week, but I am available this week. If someone gets it to durham or Cary I'll take it this rest of the way to Rob's in Youngsville.

Doug

hey doug if you do this come by here on the way to robs place!:icon_thum we can hook it up to my planer and give her a test run. no point in takin it over there empty ya know!:rotflm:

M

McRabbet

Okay, I'll be happy to pick it up from Tracy on Friday morning en route to my daughter's in Apex. She lives off Olive Chapel Road not very far from Steve Coles -- I can deliver it to Cary as Doug suggests in his post on Friday afternoon, or I'll provide an address for pickup over the weekend. Tracy, PM me the address of your work location as I'll be coming into Salisbury on US 70 from Statesville.
Well I will not spoil the gloat of another member. All I will say is that I will have something in my possession that needs to get to Youngsville to Sawduster. I know that the item will be available for pickup from me tomorrow, 9/29/08. If any members are coming down the I 85, or I 40 corridors this coming week, please post here or pm me. I could meet someone at I 40 in Mocksville in the evening or weekend hours. Or someone could stop by my work off of I 85 during the day. Sawduster is depending on us:help:.

M

McRabbet

If you are talking about friday, I can come on into Cary to meet you to save you the extra time -- I need to be at my daughter's by 5:00 PM, but I plan to be in Salisbury before Noon to pick up the saw and then Tracy and I will have lunch -- I suspect I can be in Cary by 3:45 PM or so. PM me an address since you've got to get back to the north side of Raleigh.

BTW, I'm sending you an email with WNCWA Bylaws per our conversation on Sunday. Forgot to send it last night. My cell number will be in that email.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Rob:

I can meet you over at Steve and your daughter's neighborhood. Send me a PM to make arrangements.

Doug

If you are talking about friday, I can come on into Cary to meet you to save you the extra time -- I need to be at my daughter's by 5:00 PM, but I plan to be in Salisbury before Noon to pick up the saw and then Tracy and I will have lunch -- I suspect I can be in Cary by 3:45 PM or so. PM me an address since you've got to get back to the north side of Raleigh.

BTW, I'm sending you an email with WNCWA Bylaws per our conversation on Sunday. Forgot to send it last night. My cell number will be in that email.

Doug, Rob keep me posted of the times and place for this. I have some stuff that I need to get to Robert also. I can meet y'all where ever.
Thanks,
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Dave - I am driving directly to Doug's office in RTP and expect to be there about 3:45 - 4:00 PM on Friday. I'll PM you the address and cell phone numbers.

TracyP

Tracy
Stage two is complete, DC is safely in McRabbet's possession and probably almost home with Mr. Sawduster now.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
It is in the back of my truck awaiting delivery tonight. PM me Sawduster and let me know when is good to come by.

Doug

jerrye

New User
Jerry
dont fergit ta stop and fill er up!:rotflm:
What'cha gettin' at Fred?

Fill up the DC with chips.....?:icon_scra

Fill up the truck with gas....?:dontknow:

Fill up Doug with beer....?:eusa_thin

I think you meant the third option, right?:eek:ccasion1

TracyP

Tracy
What'cha gettin' at Fred?

Fill up the DC with chips.....?:icon_scra

Fill up the truck with gas....?:dontknow:

Fill up Doug with beer....?:eusa_thin

I think you meant the third option, right?:eek:ccasion1

:rotflm::rotflm:. everyone knows that Doug is trying hard on the WW diet. No beer allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS