Salisbury Dinner 11-15-08

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I want to take a minute to thank all of the folks that attended the largest gathering of ncww members the small town of Salisbury has seen to date. All total we had 18 people there. Among the members were: rcflyer23 and his son, thesource and his wife, tarhead and his wife, woodwrangler, ptt49er and his son, toolman and his wife, bwat, 02ranger, tracyp and my wife and my mother in law :eek:, woodman2k and his wife. We had a great time and enjoyed some Out Back Steak and seafood. It was great to see all of us grouped together especially the wives of the members. I think everyone had a great time. Please add your pictures if you have them.

Just one thing though. Kevin, "rcflyer23" has been training his son right,:rotflm:, while we were talking after dinner his son slipped my checkbook out of my pocket. And I barely felt it:elvis:. It was simply priceless:eusa_clap. Maybe that is how Kevin is acquiring all the new tools:rotflm:.

Last edited:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Re: Salisbury Dinner 10-15-08

Thanks for coordinating this ... ummm, ummm, good!

Glad to see so many familiar faces and a few new ones!

DaveO

New User
DaveO

Anyone bring me back a Doggie Bag :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Dave:)

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member

We had a good time. It was great finally getting to meet people. Yes Josh is slick. He gets my wallet all the time. Except he suckers me out of it. I guess I have to get used to that.

bwat

New User
Bill

Thanks for the coordination efforts and providing me the opportunity to meet & put a few faces with the web names. A great bunch of folks! This should become a quarterly gathering?

toolman

Administrator
Chad

Anyone bring me back a Doggie Bag :eusa_pray:eusa_pray:eusa_pray

Dave:)

Just got home Long trip! :swoon: Dave the wife did bring back a doggie bag, but Adam will be back tomorrow and well I think you know the rest of the story! :gar-La;

I saw new member and familiar ones with wifes and kids, Had a great time. :eek:ccasion1 Thanks Tracy!! :icon_thum

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member

Thanks again Tracy!
We really enjoyed it. Good to get out of the recliner and to get to know folks in person. Especially enjoyed getting to know the folks on our end of the table and sharing grilling secrets, learning about the street system in Mooresville and plans for the new WW store (we always get lost when we go to Mooresville), Stonewall Jackson Training School (Tracy's MIL worked there), the consequences of quilting on Sunday and some of the things that make Denton, NC so special. Betcha didn't know Rick's (thesource) wife and I were born in the same hospital in West B.G. Virginia! I won't say what year.:eusa_danc

PChristy

New User
Phillip

Sounds like all of you had a great time Tracy(you might want to fix the date) LOML and I hate that we missed it - BTW we lost in the first round so no more football games - now we have swiming - Hope to make the next gathering

Phillip

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy

Sounds like all of you had a great time Tracy(you might want to fix the date) LOML and I hate that we missed it - BTW we lost in the first round so no more football games - now we have swiming - Hope to make the next gathering

Phillip

Oops, thanks for noticing that. We missed you there, maybe next time.

Last edited:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Looks like y'all had a great gathering. It's always fun to get together and learn more about each other. :icon_thum

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Thanks again Tracy for putting this together!

It was great meeting everyone, some for the first time.

Joel and I are looking forward to next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors