Roy is coming... Roy is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
TWA (Triangle Woodworkers Association) make wooden toys for the USMC Toys for Tots program. On Tuesday December 15th the TWA will hold their annual Christmas social and Toys for Tots presentation. The MC and guest speaker will be Roy Underhill. All are invited to attend a fun evening of food, friends and Roy. The meeting will be at the Klingspor Store on Capital Blvd, Raleigh. Admission is free but TWA suggests you bring a new unwrapped toy to donate.

Here is the formal release from TWA.

Roy Underhill to Entertain Toys For Tots Workshop Group

Roy Underhill, the host of PBS’ Woodwright’s Shop, will entertain the members and guests of the Triangle Woodworkers Association (TWA) on December 15 when they give over 3,000 hand-made wooden toys to the US Marine Corps for their Toys For Tots program. All toys made during this campaign will be on display for viewing. The evening starts with a social at 7pm followed by the presentation of the toys to the Marine Corps with Roy ending the evening with his words of wisdom.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
:beachbanana: :beachbanana: :beachbanana: :beachbanana:

Last edited:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I was at last TWA meeting with Roy and he's definitely worth the price of admission:gar-La;, once he puts on his hat and his suspenders the man comes to life. I personally think that his story-telling skills are some of the best that I have ever seen, add his knowledge of woodworking to it and he put's on one great show. It's a highly recommended evening.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Last Bump! I can't make it tonight, but for anybody who has never seen Roy or been to a TWA meeting this is your chance. The price for this is FREE, and you will enjoy the meeting and the show that Roy put's on very much.

This is happening tonight ! :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS