Router Table "roller buddies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLetts

New User
Carl
Not too long ago I saw a thread here about some new roller buddy type hold downs for a router table. They were red with inward tilted rollers that held the piece down plus pulled it toward the fence. I remember they sold for $99/pair. Does anyone remember what these were called and/or where I can find them?

thanks!

-Carl

CLetts

New User
Carl
thanks, Christopher! that's what I came up with on Amazon also. Those aren't what I'm talking about though. The ones I'm referring to fit into a t-track on a router table fence. My memory (cough) is telling me they're made from some red aluminum like woodpeckers uses but I didn't have any luck there either.

LB75

George
Are you talking about these from Jessem?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 128

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I remember seeing these and thinking; 'After playing with them for 1/2 hour, I'd put them away in a drawer'.
So, I wrote myself a $100 check, tore it in half and put that in a drawer instead! Takes up a lot less room...

Heck, I don't even use feather boards when routing!

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
These were the traditional Board Buddies for the router table (they're bi-directional, unlike the tablesaw Board Buddies) -- available from hartvilletool.com.

4986_6534_popup.jpg

The Board Buddy series both holds the workpiece flat to the table as well as pulling the workpiece against the fence.

However, the more modern variation is the example offered up by George (above) by Jessem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS