Router table added to table saw wing

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Hello all,
Just wanted to share a recent project. Added a Bosch router table top to the wing of my Ridgid table saw. Fits like it was made to go there. This project was wanted mainly to free up space in my small shop. Table saw is a Ridgid TS350 and router is Bosch RA1181.
tablesawrouter2.jpg
Tablesawrouter.jpg

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Nice job! At first look I though you just added the insert and I was going to ask how you cut the hole. Then I realized the whole table had the Bosch name on it and saw what you did there. Yes, it does fit like it was meant to be there! Great job!

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
Great space saver! I made mine out of plywood, hardwood and formica. I made a fence like this one that clamps to the tablesaw fence. You can turn it around to hold jigs for the saw as well.
If you are interested I can share the plans with you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220820-092030_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220820-092030_Chrome.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 59

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Great space saver! I made mine out of plywood, hardwood and formica. I made a fence like this one that clamps to the tablesaw fence. You can turn it around to hold jigs for the saw as well.
If you are interested I can share the plans with you.
Thanks for the offer but the table has a fence also that I can use when needed. Yours looks awesome!

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
Nice job! At first look I though you just added the insert and I was going to ask how you cut the hole. Then I realized the whole table had the Bosch name on it and saw what you did there. Yes, it does fit like it was meant to be there! Great job!
Thank you Michael

HITCH-

Hitch
Corporate Member
Thanks for the offer but the table has a fence also that I can use when needed. Yours looks awesome!
That's actually a stock photo from the plans. Mine has a face made from some lovely grey speckled formica scrap that I salvaged ;)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS