Router Raizer anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Has anyone ever used one of these?
It eliminates the spring from the plunge router and makes it so you can micro-adjust the height in or out of a table (without going under the table). Looks like the cat's meow to me. A LOT cheaper than all other lifts I've seen.
Amazon has them on sale for $60 and the reviews are all really good. I think i'll try to convince my parents that this is a wonderful christmas present!
http://www.routertechnologies.com/routerraizer.htm
DeWalt%20with%20hand%20crop%203.jpg

table%20adjustment.jpg

M

McRabbet

As I mentioned in a recent thread WG Disease Moving West, I have a Router Raiser that I added to my Porter Cable 693 Plunge Base for easier adjustments in my router table. Installation was straight forward and the unit works well. There is even a little cap that covers the access hole for the wrench and a magnet on the wrench handle to hold the cap. Unfortunately, the bushings in my router base are bad and the unit binds up when I raise it -- I used some STP (yep, same stuff that made Andy Granatelli a household name back in the heyday of Indy Racing). But, for an older router, I'd give it a good B+ grade. Newer heavy duty routers have this capability built-in (like my soon-to-be-opened Christmas present, the Milwaukee 5625; 23 days and counting).

P.S. - Thanks, Insom for your details on VB posting of URL's in threads -- I got it right the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS