Router gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
My manager asked me to make some heddle frames for an old loom, the parts are obsolete and we need back ups in case one breaks.

Of course this required a new tool, my old router is not up to the task.

IMG_2988.JPG

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
That's the exact one I've got swinging under my BOSCH router table! You'll like it!

:gar-Bi

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
I've caught you trying to sneak 2 gloats in one post! The fixed- and plunge-base router combo is something everyone needs. :icon_thum

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations Mike, is that a Columbia bit I see peeking out ? If so, how do you rate them ? I have a set but have not used them yet, I have been using my old bits for the rough work while I am working on the shop :wsmile:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Glenn, I don't remember the brand, it may be Columbia. I got a small set somewhere cheap. Never used them either.

Yesterday I used three of them to make some small molding pieces. The cut clean and didn't burn. Still looked clean and sharp when I finished.

I think they may be a good bargain, just don't remember what I paid for them. Couldn't have been much. Did you get yours at Northern? I think maybe that's where I got them. I had them for a few years, like I said before I don't use my router very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS