Router bits, Forstner bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAAndrew

New User
Andrew
I swung by the Durham Habitat for Humanity store today and picked up some toe-kick for some cabinets we're putting in ourselves. ($5 a stick)

While there I noticed a table with assorted power tool stuff including a box of router bits, a box of Forstner bits and other assorted stuff. (a huge number of the same kind of long masonry bit). Some of it was Dewalt, some Grizzly, some others.

I don't have a router or a drill press and know nothing about their bits, but knew where there are people who have said appliances and know if they're good or not.

The Habitat for Humanity store is just at the corner or 15/501 and Mt. Moriah Rd. Take 40 to 15/501 exit and go towards Durham rather than towards Chapel Hill. The next main light turn right and then an immediate right onto the service road. It's along the service road for 15/501 in an old furniture store. It's quite huge and has lots of interesting things including a bunch of solid core doors for $35 each. Two of those and you've got yourself a huge, thick bench top for $70.

I hope this helps out people. I have no idea if the prices are good or if the bits are good quality. But I thought I'd mention it.

AAAndrew

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks! I've scored a few deals there myself.

I suspect I will be visiting there soon :)

Oh, in case you weren't up on the lingo, you are now officially an Enabler :tongue2:

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors