Rolesville wood supplier off CL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Second hand information - I had him suggested to me by someone whose judgement I trust, but he did not have 8/4 and didn't want to cut it for my piddlin' desired quantities. I don't mean that as a knock against him - I do use wood slowly, don't want much on hand and prefer to get rock bottom prices for premier quality stock. I wouldn't sell wood to me either. :gar-Bi

gazzer

Gazzer
Corporate Member
Yep - that's saw4u. I've bought wood from Jack on a couple of occasions and recommend him well. Heck of a nice guy.

saw4you

New User
Jack
Gazzer thanks for the good words, Kerry that is me, saw4you, I still have a good supply right now. PM if I can help you with anything.

Thanks Jack

sawduster

New User
Robert
Really nice guy with some really nice wood :eusa_clap I've dealt with him and will be going back :icon_thum

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Second hand information - I had him suggested to me by someone whose judgement I trust, but he did not have 8/4 and didn't want to cut it for my piddlin' desired quantities. I don't mean that as a knock against him - I do use wood slowly, don't want much on hand and prefer to get rock bottom prices for premier quality stock. I wouldn't sell wood to me either. :gar-Bi

Just to clarify - I asked about 8/4 cherry because he had an amazing price for 4/4 that I have been told is decent quality by someone who got some from him. I only wanted a couple of 8' 2x8 pieces, so I understand completely that it wasn't worth the trouble to try to find some. I was trying to pass on the suggestion I was given as a positive not complain because he didn't treat me like royalty for a potential small sale. I click on his listing every time I see it on CL to see if he has some thicker cherry.

Vestus

Kerry
Corporate Member
Gazzer thanks for the good words, Kerry that is me, saw4you, I still have a good supply right now. PM if I can help you with anything.

Thanks Jack

Right now I (well, more my wife) have so many ideas but so little time. It may take me a month or two, but I'll definitely get back to you.

Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors