Roger Goldman @ CWA Today July 21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Some of you will remember my thread last month:

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f23/roger-goldman-cwa-june-16-a-23655/

Unfortunately there was some miscommunication and Roger was not doing the presentation last month. We had a great meeting but several of you came out just to hear Roger. Well thanks to Jeremy, woodwrangler, I was just able to personally speak with Roger. He is coming tonight to share and speak about Marquetry & Inlay work

If you can make it out I'm certain it'll be a great opportunity to hear him speak.

Roger Goldman will be doing a presentation on Inlay & Marquetry at this months Charlotte Woodworkers Meeting.

The Charlotte Woodworkers Association monthly meetings are typically held the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM, except in December or as noted in the newsletter.
Members and guests are encouraged to join in the social time starting at 5:30 PM.
Meetings will be held at:

Wood Shop in the Warehouse Facility of Jackson Park Ministries
4001 Sentry Post Road
Charlotte, NC 28208​

Roger is an outstanding woodworker and a member here on North Carolina Woodworker'r.​

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Looking forward to it ... I plan on being there!

Remember ... you do NOT need to be a member to attend a meeting. You can be MY guest ... so come out and meet some other WWers in the area.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Looking forward to it ... I plan on being there!

Remember ... you do NOT need to be a member to attend a meeting. You can be MY guest ... so come out and meet some other WWers in the area.:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

don't be hogging all the guests!!! ...they can be my guests:rotflm:

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Phil, I have to agree with you about Roger. He put out a lot of great information that I would never known if if I would not have attended the meeting with Roger! Now all I have to do is remember it till I can get it written down. But, overall... a great meeting with a very talented individual ! :eusa_clap

bwat

New User
Bill
I agree. Especially liked that he set goals and followed through with them. Never made the same item twice and promised himself that each new project he tackled would require that he learn at least 2 new techniques. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors