Rockwell Jawhorse on sale

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
Oooh. That's a nice deal... 2 in stock at the South Charlotte Lowe's. Might have to check it out during lunch. I see April Wilkerson use her triton version all the time

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
$120 at Wilson and Clayton Lowes.

I bought one about 2 years ago when it went on clearance, it was probable close to the $85 price when I got it. Used it once on a project, and it was very useful. I'd use it more often if the need arose.

gritz

New User
Robert
I picked one up in S. Charlotte for $39.00 on the last clearance about three years ago. I still want a set of the toothed Log Jaws but haven't been able to find them anywhere.
If anyone has a set they don't need, let me know.

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
$120 at Wilson and Clayton Lowes.

I bought one about 2 years ago when it went on clearance, it was probable close to the $85 price when I got it. Used it once on a project, and it was very useful. I'd use it more often if the need arose.

Never understood why they called that Lowes the Clayton Lowes since it has a Garner address...:eusa_thin

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
marked as clearance item in Winston @ $120, have to go to Kernersville to grab it at that price. Will leave it in store at that price

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
Never understood why they called that Lowes the Clayton Lowes since it has a Garner address...:eusa_thin

because the b*@^#%#$%@#ds that run Lowe's never built the one they promised us in Clayton, and that area is a mix of Garner / Raleigh / Clayton addresses with Clayton being the most frequent address in the area.

Lhloy

New User
Larry
I have a Jawhorse that I use a lot, a lot more than I thought I would when I bought it, and I can highly recommend it

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Stopped at 3 Lowe's this AM. Matthews didn't even carry them, nor did Rock Hill. Baxter Village (160 @ I77) had one only marked down to ~$100.
Patience, grasshopper.........

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
I wonder if the reason for the sale is they are being discontinued? I do know that the person running the tool area said they are getting ready to re-arrange the tool section of the store. Anyhow, I can swing by my Lowes tomorrow and see if there are any left at the $67 dollar price for anyone that is willing to travel to Roxboro or I can purchase one and give it to Mike Mathews in Chapel Hill if that would be a more convenient location to pick up. Let me know if I can help.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
Thanks for the heads-up Sam! I have one of the original ones and use it all the time! I'd be happy to start the Pony Express chain for anyone that might be coming/going to the Charlotte or other areas that wants one for the price the Roxboro store has them.

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
I wonder if the reason for the sale is they are being discontinued? I do know that the person running the tool area said they are getting ready to re-arrange the tool section of the store. Anyhow, I can swing by my Lowes tomorrow and see if there are any left at the $67 dollar price for anyone that is willing to travel to Roxboro or I can purchase one and give it to Mike Mathews in Chapel Hill if that would be a more convenient location to pick up. Let me know if I can help.

Sam - sent you a PM

Rick

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
because the b*@^#%#$%@#ds that run Lowe's never built the one they promised us in Clayton, and that area is a mix of Garner / Raleigh / Clayton addresses with Clayton being the most frequent address in the area.

I would much prefer they removed the Lowe's foods and convert it to a Lowes Home Improvement :gar-Bi

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I wonder if the reason for the sale is they are being discontinued? I do know that the person running the tool area said they are getting ready to re-arrange the tool section of the store.

I've noticed Lowe's will clearance an item but then a week later that item is back on the shelves, sometimes with a slight model change. Manufacturers like to change the model numbers (but nothing else) to "refresh" the stock and get people thinking they are buying a "new and improved" version

My Clayton Lowe's has begun the remodel, it's becoming a very red (ie Craftsman) tool department.

ste6168

New User
Mike
I don't have a Jawhorse, but have one of the Rockwell stands. It's a nice work support, I like that I can add a 2x4 on when I need a side/or back extension as extra support. I wouldn't mind having another one around.

cpw

Charles
Corporate Member
Still $120 in Forest City. Whenever folks post here about a Lowe's clearance I NEVER see those prices here.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS