Rockwell Jarhorse w/ Plywood Jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for posting Joe, I have been looking for something similar to an original B&D Workmate since the current generation is too cheesy to suit me. This Rockwell device looks like it would do the trick. :wsmile:

Last edited:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry guys - I Googled Rockwell Jawhorse and when I got a picture of what I wanted posted it!

Pays to remember "Buyer beware" (and read more carefully)

But - that even better validates Joe's post that the Woot! 129.99 is a SMOKIN' deal!

I just realized that I might have been thinking of this one at Direct Tools;
https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/brands/blackmax/BMC001

Even so, for $50 more the Woot! Jaw horse is still a great deal!

Last edited:

novice99

New User
Mike
I would echo the utility of these. I got one as a gift at Christmas and I have used it 7 or 8 times this month!

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Off brand "Jawhorse" w/o Plywood Jaw on sale at Direct Tool

Today I was passing through Graham on I-40/85 and stopped at Direct Tools at the Tanger outlet place.
They have a non-Rockwell brand of this tool for $90 (37.5 inch reach - I did not ask about whether a plywood extander arm was available (to get to 48"+).
They are always running some kind of a sale there (at least the 2 or 3 times I have been there); today it was 35% off everything in the store. That would have made this piece about $60. 35% off the Bosch jigsaw blades in there would have been a decent deal. Other times it has been a "whatever you can fit in the bag is --% off" sale.

Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS