Rockler deals - router bits and more, free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrytis

New User
Eric
Rockler is currently offering free shipping through July 15th with code V9772. They have a bunch of router bits on sale, including this molding bit for $5.

A few other items to encourage needless spending:

• Great Wood Finishes by Jeff Jewitt for $13. Not a steal, but cheaper than Amazon and most other places, and it is a very good book on finishing

lspooz

Larry
Corporate Member
Danged Enabler!! Couldn't pass up the Oldham Lock Miter bit, or the chair molding bit.... Whee!

KC7CN

New User
Don
Rockler is currently offering free shipping through July 15th with code V9772. They have a bunch of router bits on sale, including this molding bit for $5.

A few other items to encourage needless spending:

• Great Wood Finishes by Jeff Jewitt for $13. Not a steal, but cheaper than Amazon and most other places, and it is a very good book on finishing

I just ordered more of these bits! I learned about this sale in a previous post with reference to FREE SHIPPING with promotion code "V9772" What a deal! :tool:

-Don

thrytis

New User
Eric
I just ordered more of these bits! I learned about this sale in a previous post with reference to FREE SHIPPING with promotion code "V9772" What a deal! :tool:

-Don

:eusa_thin Thought i had seen the router bit sale posted somewhere before. Guess i didn't search far enough back. :embaresse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS