Robust Specials

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Robust has 3 lathes that are ready for (free) delivery to Louisville KY during the AAW Symposium, an American Beauty, Sweet 16, and a Scout (demo). Contact Brent for details on or before May 12.

First time I've ever seen this kind of 'sale'.

Moderators please delete or move as appropriate.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wilsoncb, PM me your email address if you are interested in buying a Robust lathe and I will send you a copy of the email message.

iclark

Ivan
User
I don't know if it is the case here, but some of the lathe manufacturers or dealers supply lathes to the AAW symposium or have them in the vendors room. You can often get a decent discount on those demo lathes and they will load them into your vehicle for you at no additional charge. I got a really good deal on my PM3520 at the AAW Tampa symposium. It is the sort of deal that you need to arrange in advance and you need to be there for loading during the symposium strike. I got a discount on the mobility wheels and on a used bed extension. They brought it to Tampa at no charge for transport as part of my buy.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
I suspect everything in the Robust booth will be pre-sold, thus the need to contact Robust by May 12th. If it is not pre-sold, I doubt if Robust will add a display item to their shipping costs. I could be wrong.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS