Robert's Sticks and Canes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Robert Arrowood stopped by on Saturday and brought along some of his twisty hiking sticks and canes. Very cool stuff. He collects the trees, dries them and carves them.

It's always good to meet another NCWW'er. He pickup up his new (old) camera and left me with a very nice dogwood cane.

Sticks.jpg

pete

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Very cool stuff, and now with his new camera he can post more picutures of his work :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Dave:)

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Thanks Pete for the camera.I haven't got the docking port yet but I will. And Thanks folks for the compliments.For me I feel like Any type of woodworking is a gift that with time you just get better at.And as soon as I get the stuff I need I will post pix.And yes the camera too.

:crybaby2:I know NO pix never happened!!:icon_thum

Robert

cpowell

Chuck
Senior User
I would love to find a few sticks like that for hiking but am certain I couldn't do them justice like Robert has. Very cool!! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Chuck

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
If anyone needs or knows anyone who needs a cain or walkingstick you can pm me.I know that I'll never get rich:eusa_pray but I try to turn the procieds back into supply's.I've got somewhere around 100 sticks.And as soon as I get what I need for the camera PeteM gave me I'll try to post more pix.

Thanks,
Robert Arrowood
Stickman49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS