RIP Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennbear

Glenn
On Wednesday my Mom in NJ passed away after a long illness. She was 89 years old and predeceased by my Dad several years ago. She will be missed by all 6 of us kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews and the rest of the extended family and friends. As my elder daughter has said I am sure she is now roller skating in heaven with Pop just like they did when they were dating back in the 1940's. Per the wishes of Mom and the family arrangements are private.

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Sorry to hear of the loss of your dear mother, Glenn. It's the hardest thing I ever went through.

My prayers are with you and yours.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Condolences from me and mine to you and yours. We just buried my mother in law back in NJ 2 months ago.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
So sorry to hear of your loss Glenn. You and your family are in my prayers. Sounds like she lived a long, full life. That's the most any of us could ever ask for. Take care buddy.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Glenn I am sorry for your loss, and pray you find comfort in knowing her suffering is over.
Great mental picture of your folks skating away. I often think about the stories I've heard
about my own parents dating days. Mine used to love to swim with my uncle and his wife so
I hear. I guess many years from now kids will talk about hearing how their parents and
grandparents used to talk on things called cell phones and such - somehow calling it a date.

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
So sorry to hear of your mom's passing. It's something we all go through and while the sadness never goes away, I hope you always remember the good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS