Ricky Pope-Sawyer

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Ricky Pope is a sawyer in Bahama, NC. He doesn't have a web page but you can call him. He sends email pictures as new wood from his kiln goes in the racks. You have to sign up for his email.

Just out of the kiln yesterday. 10 ft maple with ambrosia marks, 6 ft maple with lots of nice edges and small maple crotch pieces.
Thanks for looking ,give me a call if you want to come and see them.

Ricky 919-485-9996

maple 6 ft 9-19.jpg

maple 6 ft 9-19.jpg
maple 10 ft 9-19.jpg
maple crotch 9-19.jpg

Last edited:

Xlogger

New User
Ricky
Thanks Jeff, I also started a facebook page under Bahama Wood. I put about the same thing on that as I do email.
Soon I will start taking credit cards as soon as I figure out a few things on it, I call Scott, maybe he can walk me thru it. Computer, smart phones, etc are not what i do well.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I also started a facebook page under Bahama Wood

I hate Facebook with a passion. You'd be easier to find if you had a website like Scott Smith to advertise your services and products. I still need to come by your place and just take a look around. It's only a few miles from me in Rougemont.

Xlogger

New User
Ricky
That's why I have an email list that I send out for that. Has the same things. I can't keep up with my friend Scott:)

Jeff

New User
Jeff
That's why I have an email list that I send out for that. Has the same things. I can't keep up with my friend Scott:)

I know. If I was looking to buy some lumber in the Triangle area I would not know how to find you without your email list and I don't use Facebook either. I don't recall how I found you to begin with and later signed up for your email list.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
Thanks Jeff, I also started a facebook page under Bahama Wood. I put about the same thing on that as I do email.
Soon I will start taking credit cards as soon as I figure out a few things on it, I call Scott, maybe he can walk me thru it. Computer, smart phones, etc are not what i do well.
@Xlogger - please send the link to your Facebook page so that our NCwoodworker group can like it and becomes friends!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
@Xlogger - please send the link to your Facebook page so that our NCwoodworker group can like it and becomes friends!

I'm already on Ricky's email list and don't use Facebook so I wouldn't know how to become a "friend". I'm guessing that lots of folks don't use Facebook either and may hear about him by word of mouth. That's why I suggested that he get a website.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
I'm already on Ricky's email list and don't use Facebook so I wouldn't know how to become a "friend". I'm guessing that lots of folks don't use Facebook either and may hear about him by word of mouth. That's why I suggested that he get a website.
@Jeff - understood you dont use Facebook, but we are finding that attracting the younger generation of woodworkers means we have to be on social media as well. Thats why at the top of this site we have a link dedicated to our social media pages.

I agree a website is always nice to have, but it gets expensive and cumbersome for those without the technical skills to manage it themselves.

There will be changes coming in the future that will allow us to better highlight our list of sawyers.....

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS