return location

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
After viewing a question in a forum how do I return to my last location without returning to the start of the forum. I have been away from woodworking and this site for a number of years so this will not be my only dumb question.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I use the arrow at the top of my browser. I use Safari on a mac so your browser may look different.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
you can click on "What's new" but you may have to hunt for the specific post you are looking for.

For example, I looked at Mike's response and clicked on Forums to get back to the list then I clicked on "What's new" and this post was #4 or #5 in the list.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
you can also use the "jump to new" if you are at the top of a message

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Hey Mike, you can also use the Hotkey shortcut with your right hand and hit <COMMAND> + <LEFT ARROW> to go back one screen!
And on a phone you can slide one finger from right to left to go back one or more screens then left to right will take you forward.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
And on a phone you can slide one finger from right to left to go back one or more screens then left to right will take you forward.
Mike are you on the site in a web browser or do you use some other software (app)?

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
you can also use the "jump to new" if you are at the top of a message
Neil, this keeps me on the same page and takes me to the bottom, not like the arrow key or "back browser"

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS