Resigning as Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
I have been thinking about this for several weeks/months. I take the duties of a Senior Moderator as a serious job. A job that I can no longer give it the attention it justly deserves. I have enjoyed being part of the staff, but it's time to give someone else the opportunity. I am resigning my post as a senior moderator. I will remain on staff either as a member of the advisory panel, or a regular moderator, in which ever position Steve and Dave would put me.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Clay, not to sound corny or nothing like it, but a man's got to do what a man's got to do. Some things must come first in life. Hopefully you will have some time for whatever you need time for, family, work, and all that life stuff.

M

McRabbet

Not an easy decision, but understandable because it does take a significant time committment -- we hope you can stay one because your opinions and wisdom are highly valued.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
There's gonna be a pay cut, you know. I appreciate the significance that you place on the duties of the role. I am sorry to see you have to resign, we made a good team.

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Clay,
First thanks for all you've done. I always considered you my mentor. When in doubt, I often pm'd Clay. Of course, I still may since you are reducing responsibilities, not abandoning us. And I'm confident everyone understands the commitment to family and work, especially as those young bucks get older.

Gratefully,
Roger

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I too am sorry that Clay has had to make this decision. But as someone noted the world moves on and we all have to respect Clay's decision and his integrity in making it.

I have asked Clay to stay on the Advisory Panel and he as agreed. At least I think he has agreed:elvis: After Clay sent me a PM notifying me of what he wanted to, I asked if he would stay on the AP and he agreed. But after rereading the PMs, so many options were discussed, it may have been wishful thinking or arm twisting.:rotflm:

So Clay if I misunderstood your intent, please just say so.

cskipper

Cathy
Clay - you've done a great job and we hate to lost you in the Sr. Mod. position. I am sooo glad your are staying on the AP - losing you in both capacities would be awful. Thanks for all your time and dedication as Sr. Moderator, and continued involvement on the AP. Keeping your priorities straight is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors