Research Triangle or Raleigh to Albemarle, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Rt. 29 corridor to Lynchburg

bbrown

Bill
User
I bought a biscuit joiner from Anthony (agrieco) in Raleigh, near Crabtree Valley Mall (works at Research Triangle Park). This would save me a few hours of driving if anyone is coming to any of these above areas.
I work in Albemarle, NC and commute up Rt. 29 to my home in Lynchburg, VA area. Will be travelling back to Lynchburg this Friday AM and driving from Albemarle through Asheboro, Greensboro, and Danville up Rt. 29.

Thanks,

--Bill

Last edited:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bill, when we go to daughter's in Berkerley Springs WV, we go thru Hillsboro to Danville on NC 86 to US 29, then Lynchburg. So a detour thru RDU wouldn't be so far out of your way. Do you have somewhere in Lynchburg, close to 29 where biscuit joiner could be left? A Flat Rate Box (large size) should hold biscuit joiner, and would be cheaper than the gas to swing thru RDU

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Bill, when we go to daughter's in Berkerley Springs WV, we go thru Hillsboro to Danville on NC 86 to US 29, then Lynchburg. So a detour thru RDU wouldn't be so far out of your way. Do you have somewhere in Lynchburg, close to 29 where biscuit joiner could be left? A Flat Rate Box (large size) should hold biscuit joiner, and would be cheaper than the gas to swing thru RDU
I just went out to shop, and a Dewalt biscuit joiner will fit diagonally in large Flat Rate box. Handle would have to be removed to close box.

bbrown

Bill
User
Hi Bruce,
Nice of you to reply to my somewhat convoluted request :)
When are you headed through Lynchburg?
If it's after Fri AM, I could meet you there or if before, I could have my wife meet to pick up the joiner.
Really appreciate your considering this.

--Bill

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Daughter is going home early tomorrow in order to be home before snow on Friday, so it won't work. Get seller put joiner in a flat rate box and ship it to you. Flat rate box is about $18, which is almost cheaper than the gas to drive to Raleigh, and then back to Danville, plus the extra two hour travel time

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS