Reported Post by froglips

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
froglips has reported a post.

Reason:
Please review the thread. Posts from several members may be border line attacks.

Matt (Splint Eastwood) has approached me with concerns about where the posts are heading.

(MikeH, this is not regarding your original post, its later "discussion")
Forum: User Announcements
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Splint Eastwood
Original Content:
@Matt

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Not sure what this means......but

I guess...this thread has deteriorated a bit.

Maybe I should take some Pepto for my belly ache. Didn't even know people used this arcane term anymore.

m

b4man

New User
Barbara
After reading the entire thread, I believe it's one of the healthiest debates we have had here. Although a few post were borderline the responses were back on track.

I would watch this thread but leave all that's been said alone.

Barbara

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I agree w/ Barb....we may need to watch Manfre/Splints interaction, but the threads debate has been interesting.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Matt is a personal friend. He does get crazy at time. He jokes a lot and not everyone knows that. I concur on letting this run.

cskipper

Cathy
The only reason I even commented on this thread was to be sure the membership realizes how much support we do receive from Klingspor. It had started to sound like a bashing thread. It's wandered all over the place now.

FWIW, we shop at the Greenville, SC WC store. Met the owners not long after they opened and have a great relationship with them and their employees. I may not buy often, but there are some things I can get there on any specific date versus ordering from manufacturer. Somewhere along the way I was told that if we were going to order from the catalog but had the store order it for us (same pricing as ordering directly through the catalog), still shipped to us, the store got credit for the order. Whew - I may have confused myself in that last sentence. Let me know if it was clear as mud and I'll try to explain it better.

Sully

New User
jay
I'm glad you provided this extra little bit of insight.

I'm still not sure what to think of the whole thread. Some of the responses seem to be designed simply to stir up the hornet's nest; that's just my $0.02. Let's see where it goes and hope that nothing gets out of hand.

Matt is a personal friend. He does get crazy at time. He jokes a lot and not everyone knows that. I concur on letting this run.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I know Matt too and agree with Scott's assessment that most of it was meant lightheartedly. Reading it without that context though I can easily see how it could be taken the wrong way....

MikeH

New User
Mike
I'm watching it closely..obviously. I'll close it or moderate it if needed. :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors