Reply format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Dunn

New User
Tom Dunn
This morning I made a post in the "Wood" forum, my first post in quite awhile. The replys are in a 4-character wide vertical strip with an empty area to the left.
this
right
here
for
exam
ple.

I have no idea why this is happening. I can read the replys, but not easily. Pictures are in a strip as well. I have not had this problem on any other sites I visit. Not a huge deal, like I said, I don't come here often anymore but i'd like to fix it if I can. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If you have none, thats OK as well! Thanks!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tom, I just checked using my laptop and my I-phone and all appears fine. What kinda of device are you using?

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Tom,

It sounds like something interrupted your web browser's download of the page in question, which would result in an improperly rendered page. How it would render would be entirely dependent upon where the interruption occurred (it can be quite random). In all likelihood a simple refresh/reload of the page should have cleared things up for you.

Please rest assured that there is nothing wrong with your actual thread that would cause it to render in such a manner, nor would other members see the result that you describe when viewing your thread.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Tom, I just checked using my laptop and my I-phone and all appears fine. What kinda of device are you using?

Must be a really skinny one. :D

It looks fine (and wide) to me as well. I would suggest shutting down your browser and trying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS