Remember to *SMILE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

Click the graphic above to go to smile.amazon.com with NCWW selected as your charity.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Using smile.amazon.com rather than www.amazon.com costs you nothing and every dollar you spend gets us a half penny in donations. It doesn't sound like much but it has brought in about $100 per quarter. Free money.

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Good reminder for the holiday season!

Mine seems to automatically remind me to select Smile.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thank you Ken - great reminder and if your friends are shopping Amazon - tell them too - they get the same service and we get .005 for the dollars they spend too!

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I'm happy to report that my Smile total passed $100 for NCWW a month or so ago. Easy as pie and I'm happy to be a contributor.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
​Two or three days so ago when I opened my Amazon Smile app I thought I saw a card flash on the screen with a notice that Amazon would pay ten times the normal Smile donation. Has anyone else seen this or are my pain meds messing be with my gray matter?:wrolleyes:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The 10 Times amount or 5 cents on a dollar was for a very limited time. Something like 3 days at the end of October. Unfortunately I forgot to alert everyone to the event.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
This is a no brainer. I buy lot's of stuff from Amazon. Amazon shows that my purchases have generated $152.72 in donations to NCWoodworker as of Nov.8 2018. Didn't cost me a thing and it couldn't be easier to sign up.

Last edited:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
And to date Amazon Smile has paid NCWW over $1700. It really is worth doing - SO EASY

Lhloy

New User
Larry
OK, I must be doing something wrong. I get the message "Your search " NCWW " did not match any eligible organizations" when I try to input this into the AMAZON SMILE search field for my charity. Any ideas?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
OK, I must be doing something wrong. I get the message "Your search " NCWW " did not match any eligible organizations" when I try to input this into the AMAZON SMILE search field for my charity. Any ideas?

Search for - North Carolina Woodworker Inc

Wayne

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

The image above links to smile.amazon.com with NCWW selected as your supported charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS