Receipt For Tax Deduction

Wiley's Woodworks

Wiley
Corporate Member
My wonderful wife, who handles all our taxes, just made me aware that when I made a contribution to the NCWW scholarship fund, I did not receive a printable receipt for my tax records. NCWW needs to set up their fund receiving system--for scholarship donations, raffle tickets, membership dues, etc.--so the system issues a receipt for our tax records. Thanks website master.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
i had the same experience. No email confirmation received

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would send a message to the treasurer. I believe that is MrFixIt. I am a treasurer of a 501c3. Tax receipts need not be fancy. Basically a note confirming the amount and date signed by a representative of the organization.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
My understanding is that donations are tax deductible, raffle tickets are not. I will send you a receipt and ask the webmaster to see if an automated one can be set up in the system.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I agree with Rich (MrFixit) as well on raffle tickets but a donation to the scholarship fund or any straight donation to NCWW may be tax deductible. The OP asked about his donation to the scholarship fund which should qualify.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wonderful wife, who handles all our taxes, just made me aware that when I made a contribution to the NCWW scholarship fund, I did not receive a printable receipt for my tax records. NCWW needs to set up their fund receiving system--for scholarship donations, raffle tickets, membership dues, etc.--so the system issues a receipt for our tax records. Thanks website master.
Email receipt sent.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS