Really Small Piece of Walnut Needed

Flute Maker

Mike
User
I need a small piece of walnut 3/8" by 3/8" by 4" long. (It can be thicker one and Ill remove excess.) Hard to explain but I am making a repair on a flute....cutting a 3/8" groove which is already done and inserting/gluing this 3/8" piece and then routing the thickness down to where it need to be. Or just send me a small piece of walnut that I can cut this from. This aint an emergency need but if you are going to post office mailing something else this would be great but don't get out just for this. I wouldnt want someone getting out and possibly exposing themselves at this time.....Everybody stay safe ! I appreciate you all.

Just let me know how much....This can be from a piece of scrap if you have something laying around....Im just trying to finish up odds and ends in shop.

PeteStaehling

New User
Pete
I see you have a piece on the way and probably have this well covered, but if for some reason it falls through or you need a better match for the grain, I have a variety of scraps to choose from. If it would be helpful you could send a picture and I'd try to find something with similar grain.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I see you have a piece on the way and probably have this well covered, but if for some reason it falls through or you need a better match for the grain, I have a variety of scraps to choose from. If it would be helpful you could send a picture and I'd try to find something with similar grain.

Ditto, I also have some walnut that I can put in the mail to you if you need it. If you want it, send me your address to secretary@ncwoodworker.net.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS