Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
RDU lunch this friday (21st)

Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store

Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village. I will set it up for 11:30

Hope to see you there

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
RDU lunch this friday (21st)

Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store

Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village. I will set it up for 11:30

Hope to see you there

I plan to be there.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Maybe, depends on work errrr, I mean whether I actually get to be on vacation on my vacation day. :gar-Bi

B.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will try To be there on Friday. Would love to see some of my old friends in the area. I would be able to pick up the lathe that Phil S is holding for me at that time, if that works for him.

I really look forward to seeing some of my old friends since we moved to the frozen north here.

I really appreciate everything that Phil has done to help me in my move here to Virginia and all that he has helped our other members to achieve their goals. He is a true
friend and a totally valuable member of this website.

Phil, Thank you for your support and thank you for being my friend. I wouldn't have made it as far in my woodworking career without you.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just made reservations. Looks like we will have a large group and all restaurants are busy this time of year
I need to let the restaurant know a close number on Friday morning. Please RSVP on this thread, but come even if you have not - They will fit us in.

Thanks

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Susan and I are planning to attend. Looking forward to seeing old friends. Been a long time since we've seen a lot of you. Really looking forward to it. Merry Christmas to all - this is definitely the season for a get-together.

It's a 3 hour drive so if we're late please start without us - we'll be there eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS