RDU lunch Friday July 16

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store
Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village.
I will set it up for 11:30 They have a nice outdoor patio we can use
Hope to see you there

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Almost ready to stop going out in public again as the infection rates are exploding. Fortunately, we are mostly a bunch of old farts who are vaccinated. NC stats show almost all the infections are in the 25 to 45 male age group.

Our little street has gotten to be social again. Only a few kids and only one adult have not been vaccinated. Guess what flag he has in his yard.

MrFixit. The Eagle! I worked with a great guy who was a navigator on C-130's. He got to dispatch the Eagle for a rescue. Many don't realize it is a fully commissioned CG cutter and can respond if needed. Glad we stole it from Germany, beautiful ship.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Almost ready to stop going out in public again as the infection rates are exploding. Fortunately, we are mostly a bunch of old farts who are vaccinated. NC stats show almost all the infections are in the 25 to 45 male age group.

Our little street has gotten to be social again. Only a few kids and only one adult have not been vaccinated. Guess what flag he has in his yard.

MrFixit. The Eagle! I worked with a great guy who was a navigator on C-130's. He got to dispatch the Eagle for a rescue. Many don't realize it is a fully commissioned CG cutter and can respond if needed. Glad we stole it from Germany, beautiful ship.

I spent several weeks aboard the Eagle on training cruises many years ago.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Is it a "Don't tread on me" flag? A Jolly Roger? Rebel?

Don't answer, it might get us both in trouble...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS