RDU Lunch - Friday April 16

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am guessing it is time to crawl out from under our rocks.
Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store
Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village.
I will set it up for 11:30 They have a nice outdoor patio we can use
Hope to see you there

NCJim

Jim
User
My wife and I are a maybe. We are moving from Fort Mill, SC to Randleman by April 1. Any date set yet?
Jim & Connie Barnes

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Too soon. Way too soon. Wild hope is by September. Not only should everyone be several weeks past vaccine, but we should see the rates drop substantially by then. NC has seemed to have leveled of @ around 2000 cases a day, and we know tested cases are about 1/3, so actual cases are still in the 6000 per day range. I want to see it in the low hundreds.

Been waiting to give MacGregors a try, just not yet.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I am both Happy and Sad! Happy that we are starting back up, Sad that we not be able to attend! We will be in Florida visiting with my daughter and her family...haven't seen them in over eighteen months.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Scheduled first shot this Tuesday so I'm a definite maybe.

Fred,

Just a heads up, unless you are getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, you will not be considered fully vaccinated according to the CDC by April 16th. I will just miss it too.

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
To keep the Nancy's happy I will not be there.
Fred,

Do what you want. I won't attend until I am fully vaccinated so your presence has no effect on me. I was trying to do you a favor in case you weren't aware of the vaccination schedules.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred,

Do what you want. I won't attend until I am fully vaccinated so your presence has no effect on me. I was trying to do you a favor in case you weren't aware of the vaccination schedules.
Was not aimed at you or anyone in particular. I know what you were saying and I too don't want to ruffle any feathers. I'm aware of CDC guidelines.

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
I know everyone already knows this, but I will throw it out there anyway. If you are vaccinated you can still possibly transmit COVID to someone else. So you may not get sick, but someone who is close to you may if they are not vaccinated. Depending on your home or work environment, this may or may not be important to you. Not looking to start a discussion, just making sure all are aware of this. Do as you see fit.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS