RDU CL - Vintage Craftsman Belt and Disc Sander - $175 (Apex)

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
not mine, not (really) endorsing...
but I have this sander (badged differently, but the same sander) - and have re-posted items like this before. This belt/disk sander is great medium sized tool that is very capable.

I don't know who wrote the copy in the CL post, but if it is the poster, they need to work in sales and marketing:
"...it takes work pieces from rough to glossy smooth quickly, while the open design expels dust at every turn. ..."
Well I can agree with that - it spreads saw dust with abandon ('at every turn')!

Henry

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/d/apex-vintage-craftsman-belt-and-disc/7385396595.html

Vintage Craftsman Belt and Disc Sander - $175 (Apex)​

holly Springs Rd near Arthur Pierce

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Craftsman
model name / number: 22500

With solid performance and serious accuracy, whether you’re making razor sharp miters, shaping a model to perfection or putting a silky finish on a project, this Craftsman 3/4 hp sander delivers clean consistent results and a lifetime of performance. Stable and sturdy, it features vibration dampening rubber feet that give this powerful tool’s 88 pound bulk traction on any work surface. And when every angle needs to be perfect, this machine delivers precision you can count on.
Featuring a flat, accurate cast iron table that adjusts up to 45 degrees, equipped with a smooth gliding miter gauge, this 6'' x 9'' disc sander gives you accurate angles no matter what material you’re working with. Swapping belts and discs easily, it takes work pieces from rough to glossy smooth quickly, while the open design expels dust at every turn. A solid addition to any shop where results matter, set this powerful 3,100 RPM tool gives a great finish every time.

Craftsman 3/4 hp sander includes: Miter gauge, work stop, universal table
Provides over 100 sq. in. of sanding surface in horizontal or vertical positions
6 x 48" Belt and 9 in. disc sander deliver ample area for big projects
3/4 HP, 8 amp continuous duty motor delivers solid rotation
Abrasive belt rotates a speed of 2,400 FPM
Disc rotates at 3,100 RPM
Horizontal belt is perfect for longer pieces
Work stop offers added support
Vertical belt position works with cast iron table for precise sanding and angles
9 in. disc is perfect for convex and beveled edges
Tool-less abrasive belt
Includes universal cast iron table.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS