RDU CL - Festool Track Saw - $225 (Durham)

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
not mine, not endorsing -
Seems like a great deal if you are in the market for one of these.

Henry

Festool Track Saw - $225 (Durham)
image 3 of 3

00505_ecrZYkP3FDl_600x450.jpg

00C0C_hzL0mndxJAX_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)
condition: good
make / manufacturer: Festool
model name / number: ATF 55 EB
Festool ATF 55 EB Plunge Cut Track Saw.

The Festool difference:
• Plunge cut allow you to safely do start and stop cuts
• Sustainer allows you to store and stack.
• Riving Knife keeps you form having to shim on long rips
• Blade is completely contained until plunge for safety

Jeff

New User
Jeff
It would be helpful if you posted the link to find this specifically. I went to CL and searched for Festool track saw and found "no results for this search".

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
It would be helpful if you posted the link to find this specifically. I went to CL and searched for Festool track saw and found "no results for this search".

Here it is...

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Here it is...

How did you find it? I couldn't, using Festool Track Saw, saws, etc.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Jeff - I have posted dozens of these CL finds - and generally I do post a link. Today I forgot - my apologies. Unsure why a search couldn't locate this though. Next time search for more general terms (like Festool) when a more specific search does not locate results.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Jeff - I have posted dozens of these CL finds - and generally I do post a link. Today I forgot - my apologies. Unsure why a search couldn't locate this though. Next time search for more general terms (like Festool) when a more specific search does not locate results.

That's fine. Canuck told me to simply search "Festool" and it popped right up.

It says that the model is ATF 55 EB and it must be a much older model. I called Festool and they couldn't find the owner manual or when it was made by them. Emailed the seller with my interest in buying it but no reply so far.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
I googled that unit, and most of the posts I found were from around 2005 to 2008 talking about it being replaced with a newer model, so I think it's got some age on it.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS