RBI Hawk-mobile base-Jet mortising-beams

Guy in Paradise

New User
Guy Belleman
I am cleaning out and have some items free to the first person to come and get them. RBI Hawk scroll saw, nice, perfect condition, but I was never able fix the blade attachment. Brand new Delta Mobile base 50-325, in an unopened box for the last ten years. A Jet mortising machine, bench top, rusty, just needs a good cleanup by a newbie looking for a sweet deal. The six oak beams, 4S, are actual 4" x 7 5/8" and 9' to 12' long. Beams are heavy, and I can't help due to medical issues, so bring a strong back. Located near Comers Rock, Virginia. If interested, drop me a message and I will provide my phone number, so we can resolve all questions at once. Message me here or at gmail to guy.belleman398.

To clarify, I was hoping to get some funding out of the beams. I don't know how much they are worth, but all offers considered. These are interior, heavy duty, oak beams, of the sizes listed above. Again, they are heavy. They were kiln dried, surfaced 4S, and are in great shape. If interested, make an offer.

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am interested in the oak beams too Guy. We'll discuss price when I'm there. Thank you very much, and I'll call shortly.
Bruce

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Bruce if you have room good sir, Transport all to your house. We can work out where I can meet up. Just left my ortho doc, shoot in arm,this and weather i am grounded

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Bruce if you have room good sir, Transport all to your house. We can work out where I can meet up. Just left my ortho doc, shoot in arm,this and weather i am grounded
Depending on date and time I can meet Bruce at your place to unload or store at my place until you recover if it helps.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS