RandyJ hurt me today

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Me and bro Randy have been trying to hook up for awhile now to catch some lunch to celebrate my new job and to PE some granite pieces
We finally made it happen today and he says " do you like seafood "
....well do a cat got a climbing gear ? :gar-La;

He proceeded to shuffle me over to The Durham location of the Mayflower restaurant. I've never been but have always wanted to try it . They have regular and large platters. " Go large if ya want to " he says :eusa_thin

Why not, we're celebratin' :eusa_danc

Shrimp and scallops , Man O Man was that some good groceries !!! :icon_thum Good service , generous portions :swoon:

I waddled out and managed ( barely ) to stay awake during my afternoon computer training

...whew !! Man I did not even eat supper until 8 PM !

Thanx Randy , I had a large time, a full belly and will definitely be darkening their door again :icon_cheers

.....but I'm going " regular " next time :rotflm:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
How long will it be before your arm heals where Randy twisted it to MAKE YOU eat all that seafood? My prayer in places like that is for forgiveness - from glutteny. Remember when you were a child, your mom said four letter words were dirty words. Well after age 40, three letter words become dirty words. But they come in a group of four, ALL YOU CAN EAT!

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I can just picture that in my mind! :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

That had to be THE "Chowdown" of the year!!
:gar-La;

The funny part was when he asked you, "do you like?"

Glennbear

Glenn
I knew your title had to be in jest, RandyJ is a terrific guy and I cannot picture him willfully hurting anyone. I am glad you two got together. :icon_thum Thanks for the restaurant review, several months ago I noted that a Mayflower was opening in the southern end of my county, I will have to go check it out since I miss the seafood I used to get when I lived near the coast. :wsmile:

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Yeah, you never leave the Mayflower hungry... Gimme a shout next time y'all get together!

Trav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS