Ralrick DQ status

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeH

New User
Mike
I got a PM from Rick (Ralrick) this week asking about his DQ status. See below.

Ralrick said:
Mike -

Not sure if you are the right one to ask as a moderator, but wondering if you can tell me why my status is 'user' and I am not showing as discount qualified? Is that something you can look-up for me or see what I need to do to be DQ.

Thanks,

Rick

Can anyone help me answer him?

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I see a couple of possible issues:

• DQ/Senior/Corporate Member status requires that the user provide both their First and Last name. Rick provided his first and last name, however he entered both parts in the "First Name" field and has left the "Last Name" field empty. I have gone ahead and taken the liberty to correct this registration/profile issue myself.
  • Another possible issue (with respect to "User" status) is his Visitation Frequency. At the moment it is at 3.23 visits/week. The threshold is 3.0. If he has recently increased his weekly visitation frequency then this value may have only recently crossed the 3.0 threshold. These values are computed weekly. The DQ reports are generated automatically once per month towards the end of each month. As such, any recent increases in the visitation frequency may not have been recalculated before the most recent DQ check (most recent was 4/28).
  • Unrelated to the actual status, Rick has not yet set any DQ options for Anchor Hardwoods. If he wishes to include them when he achieves DQ Status, then he should enable the opt-in option for Anchor Hardwoods. These options can be set from the Settings screen (top right-hand corner of screen), then select "General Settings" from the list of options on the left-hand sidebar menu (scroll down).

Most likely it was the first issue. Steve may be able to research this more thoroughly than I.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
He is DQ now. Ethan fixing the name thing did it.

BTW, for clarity sake. DQ status should not be confused with User Privilege Level. The only thing they have in common is the same type of metrics.

DQ requires visit frequency of 1.0 or above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS