Raleigh Woodcraft Ready - Finally!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jglord

New User
John
We made it through our last two inspections today and will be open tomorrow - December 4 at 9 AM. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Our hours will be: 9 AM - 9 PM Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM Saturday, 12 AM - 5 PM Sunday.

We'll be closing at 4 PM on Monday 12/24, and return to regular hours after Christmas - i.e. 9 AM - 7 PM weekdays except Thursday when we'll be open 9 AM - 9 PM, 9 AM - 6 PM Saturdays, and 12 AM - 5 PM Sundays.

We'll also be closing at 4 PM New Years eve.

[MOUSE]We look forward to seeing our friends at the new Raleigh store [/MOUSE]

DaveO

New User
DaveO
We made it through our last two inspections today and will be open tomorrow - December 4 at 9 AM. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Is it true, there is a Santa Claus :lol::lol::lol::lol: That's great to hear, I've got money burnin' a hole in my pocket and it's 'bout through to the underwear 8-O8-O

Dave:)

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I've got money burnin' a hole in my pocket and it's 'bout through to the underwear 8-O8-O

Dave:)[/quote] Careful there Dave, We don't want to see any brown spots on those whitey tighties. Might scare the rain away.

M

McRabbet

John,

Even though I'm more than 250 miles away, I'm happy :eusa_clap to hear that the new store is going to open. Best wishes for a successful opening and inagural December shopping season. You'll have made lots of Triangle area NCWW'ers real happy! Congratulations on surviving the wrath of the Building Inspectors!

lottathought

New User
Michael
I see the important questions have not yet been asked.

[BANANA]Do NCWW's get a discount?[/BANANA]

[MOUSE]What sort of belated Black Friday are we going to be having here?[/MOUSE]

:eusa_danc

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Thank all that is holy.

:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_danc

I was in the worst of withdrawal.

Hook

New User
Gregory
I just stopped in after lunch, met Herb and talked a little about acoustic guitar building. Hopefully he can find a luthier to teach a class :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS