Raleigh to Charlotte Metro Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I won two items in the recent auction and need to get them to the Charlotte-Metro Area. A slow speed grinder and a Wolverine Sharpening Guide kit. Let me know if you are coming this way and can assist. I can make arrangements to meet you along the way if you passing through.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'll b making a trip to Wilson on the 18th. I can pick up and get these to Winston if no one else is making the trip prior to then.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Neal, if you pick up mine, I will make arrangements to meet you in King on the 22nd of DEC (if you are going to be home that day).

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Raymond, check with Woodman2k, he is heading to Raleigh tomorrow to pick up his winnings. if that does not work, I am still going to Wilson Tuesday.

njohnston924

New User
Nate
Raymond, I plan on picking up my item next weekend and coming back into town on the 24th. I live in mt. Pleasant. I could bring yours back too if you'd like, but not sure if have Christmas activities going on that evening. Let me know

bowman

Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nate,
I will be picking up items for Raymond and Woodman2k from Phil on Tuesday, and he is currently planning to pick up from me on the 22nd. Let me know if you want me to put your items in the truck with the others.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nate,
I will be picking up items for Raymond and Woodman2k from Phil on Tuesday, and he is currently planning to pick up from me on the 22nd. Let me know if you want me to put your items in the truck with the others.

Nate, if you accept this plan then I can pick yours up as well from bowman and then meet up with you whenever the opportunity is best for you. Let us know.

njohnston924

New User
Nate
Thanks. I'll be in Cary next weekend visiting my parents anyway. It'll probably be easier if I swing by Phil's and pick it up since I'll be close by, already cleared it with him. If I need to bring anyone else's item back to the Charlotte area next weekend let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS