Raleigh Lumber

joemartinez316

New User
Joe
***Moderators - If this against forum policy please let me know***

Hello Fellow Woodworkers. My name is Joe Martinez and over the last 8 months many of you have visited and purchased lumber from me during this Covid pandemic. I recently just found NC Woodworker and I'm so glad I did. Because of this group I was I able to successfully acquire various woodworking tools and learn a ton in such a short amount of time. I'm posting here because not only do I love woodworking but also over the next year I'm hoping to open a lumber store front. In the interim if anyone in the Raleigh area is looking for some Kiln Dried lumber, please let me know. At the moment I'm selling out of a storage unit with the full intention to open retail store. I'll be on vacation this weekend but if you'd like to come by and take a look, feel free to reach out. I restock every 2 to 3 weeks.

All lumber prices are per board foot.

Ash (White) - 8/4 - $4.00
Ash (White) - 6/4 - $3.75
Cedar - 4/4 (1"x6"x16') Skip surfaced 4 sides - $20/board
Cherry - 4/4 - FAS - $4.00
Cherry - 6/4 - FAS - $4.50
Cherry - 8/4 - FAS - $5.25
Figured Maple (Tiger) - 4/4 - $5.00 - low and waiting for restock
Hard Maple - 8/4 - #1 Common - $4.50
Poplar - 6/4 - FAS - $2.00
Soft Maple - 8/4 - FAS - $5.25
Walnut - 4/4 - FAS - $7.00
Walnut - 6/4 - #2 Common - $4.75
Walnut - 6/4 - #1 Common - $6.25
Walnut - 8/4 - #2 Common - $6.00
Walnut - 8/4 - #1 Common - $7.50
White Oak - 8/4 - #1 Common - $5.50
Wormy Maple (Ambrosia) - 6/4 - $3.75
Wormy Maple (Ambrosia) - 8/4 - $4.00

1600284214152.png

1600284275326.png

1600284297463.png

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
I can attest to the selection and the good pricing, and Joe being an all around good guy. We chatted a bit about his plans and he looks to be a great resource for woodworkers. He was a little hesitant about promoting himself because he is in the humble beginnings of a great business. I picked up a nice piece of walnut and maple to make a couple cutting boards. I was mentally making my plans to come back again for bigger order.

joemartinez316

New User
Joe
@Steve I appreciate the kind comments and it was a pleasure speaking to you as well. Please be sure to send over some pictures of the cutting boards when they're done:)

@jason - I have updated my address details in my profile. Unfortunately all lumber sales are by appointment only at the moment. Can't wait to get this store front started!

Herdfan2005

New User
Jason
@Steve I appreciate the kind comments and it was a pleasure speaking to you as well. Please be sure to send over some pictures of the cutting boards when they're done:)

@jason - I have updated my address details in my profile. Unfortunately all lumber sales are by appointment only at the moment. Can't wait to get this store front started!

Thanks. You must be the one I see on FB marketplace a lot. From the looks of things you have some nice stuff and some nice process. I will certainly check with you next time.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome to the family Joe! I'm purdy far west of you, but wish you the best of luck in your enterprise; perhaps our oaths may cross in the future.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS