Raleigh area Lunch Bunch Meets this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
This coming Friday is the third Friday of the month. So...

Please meet us at Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek Shopping center at 11:30AM on Friday the 21st.

From Raleigh and points south take I-540 to US-70 towards Durham go through the light at Brier Creek and take the very next right at the Best Buy. Restaurant is on the right. From Durham take US-70 and turn left on Brier Creek then left into the shopping center. The restaurant is in the back left corner across from the Best Buy.

New and old members are welcome. Come talk some shop. Bring a small piece of woodworking to show off if you'd like. We always like to see things in person.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Have to pass this go round, kids are out of school for Easter break and we're out of town. Have fun everyone...

B.

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Sorry to miss this one Ken, as it may be your last, but it's a long way from where I'll be in France. Happy trails and we'll see you at the picnic.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wow, I hope somebody is coming this week. Susan and I will be there regardless. Last chance I'll likely have to attend this event.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am going to try as well Ken.

I've got a bunch of straight edges and edge clamps to give you if you are there. If you can use them fine. If not pass them on to somebody that can or scrap the bent one. Just one more thing that I won't need to pack and move - haven't used them in years but most are in perfect shape (except one). If you can't take them I'll find somebody there that will. I just don't want to keep hauling them around in the back of the SUV.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Will somebody there be able to take the 4 SuperNova Chucks off my hands and carry them to the picnic. I can do it, but am afraid they might get misplaced during the move and not make it to the picnic.

These are very nice raffle prizes that Jeremy arranged and I picked up at Klingspor Raleigh, actually donated by Nova. I'll bring them to the lunch and if anyone can carry them forward that would be a big help to me.

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
If you want to trust me with them, I can carry them for you Ken.
I just checked what I had going for tomorrow and made adjustments and will be there for the lunch!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you want to trust me with them, I can carry them for you Ken.
I just checked what I had going for tomorrow and made adjustments and will be there for the lunch!

If you'll be at the picnic early and can get them to Jeremy Scuteri (who is handling the prizes) then I have no problem giving them to you for safe keeping. At worst if you forget to bring them then you'd be responsible for getting them distributed to the winners. And maybe you'd be one of the winners and that would solve one of the distribution problems.

Buy more tickets - win more prizes.

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
I don't think I will forget. I have to bring my dado blades for Mike to check arbor size and will have it all set together. I am leaving for Denver next Friday and will be gone for a week but will be back for the picnic in more then enough time. Besides I volunteered cole slaw and pasta salad.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like Susan won't be able to make it as she's getting the trailer brake fixed on her truck this morning. But I'll be there. See y'all in a little over an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors