Raleigh area Lunch Bunch Meets this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
This coming Friday is the third Friday of the month. So...

Please meet us at Carolina Ale House in Brier Creek Shopping center at 11:30AM on Friday the 16th.

From Raleigh and points south take I-540 to US-70 towards Durham go through the light at Brier Creek and take the very next right at the Best Buy. Restaurant is on the right. From Durham take US-70 and turn left on Brier Creek then left into the shopping center. The restaurant is in the back left corner across from the Best Buy.

New and old members are welcome. Come talk some shop. Bring a small piece of woodworking to show off if you'd like. We always like to see things in person.

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
Work xmas lunch conflict, so all of you that have been hoping that I might not show some month can come on out now...

K

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Work xmas lunch conflict, so all of you that have been hoping that I might not show some month can come on out now...

K

Darn Kevin
I was going to tell the truth about that slider we used on Saturday. Now I think I might screw up the details. Don't work too hard now. Let me know about the thing we talked about if you get an opening.

dan

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Going to try, kids have early release and I'm not sure who's picking up yet.
But, now that I know Kevin isn't coming I'm going to have to try really hard!!! :rotflm:

B

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I'll be missing it again along with Kevin's subtle sense of humor. Enjoy and Merry Xmas/Happy New Year to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS