Ral CL Line borer, maybe for Travis :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Usual disclaimer........not mine, know nothing about quality of it....yada yada. Linky

Hetich line boring machine - $550 (Raleigh)

Date: 2010-01-05, 12:57PM EST
Reply to: sale-dzu72-1538501920@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have an excellent condition 7 spindle line boring machine. It is wired for 220, and has a pneumatic press. It is already set up and ready to go. I am looking into upgrading to a 14 spindle. Will consider the best offer I get over $450 today only.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k83m53o85Oe5R85S6a156ea9334ff9231e9e.jpg

Brian.

Skymaster

New User
Jack
darn,drat too soon I sure wood grab it if it was about 2 months from now. Just moved here and shop is total destruction and no place to put it :{:{:{:{:gar-Cr

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
darn,drat too soon I sure wood grab it if it was about 2 months from now. Just moved here and shop is total destruction and no place to put it :{:{:{:{:gar-Cr

Don't let that stop ya.:gar-Bi I could store it for a couple months for ya. it's too cold to do much in the shop this time of year anyway.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Nope, not going to happen for two reasons.

1. I want a 14 as I have a blum that I could get the attachment to do 7.

2. I am in Minnesota and it is WAY too cold here.......

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Fred; to cold? hmmmmmmm just went out to shop and it is ONLY 67 in there :{:{:{
yep is cold :gar-Bi

darn

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred; to cold? hmmmmmmm just went out to shop and it is ONLY 67 in there :{:{:{
yep is cold :gar-Bi

darn

yeh rub it in man rub it in.....:rotflm: its 33 in mine and fallin as we speak. I could heat it up but it isnt insulated so why bother on days like this?:gar-Bi

Skymaster

New User
Jack
Fred,Fred; Wood I do that? I think knot. Insulation? oh wait is that that fuzzy pink stuff in the walls? :rotflm::rotflm: and ceiling and my garage doors hmmmmm.:gar-Bi

:gar-Cr Just wish I could be using it, I think a mortar round would actually improve it right bouts now.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Fred,Fred; Wood I do that? I think knot. Insulation? oh wait is that that fuzzy pink stuff in the walls? :rotflm::rotflm: and ceiling and my garage doors hmmmmm.:gar-Bi

:gar-Cr Just wish I could be using it, I think a mortar round would actually improve it right bouts now.

Insulate? some day I'll get a round tuit.:cool: I could store that machine for ya though if you realy want it. :thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS