Raffle Winners

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
My record remains intact...I did not win a raffle prize so I don't have any prize retrieval hassles. My recording of sitting next to winners also remains solid. Dirk (Golfdad) and Mark (Melinapex) won some very nice prizes! That said, I count myself as a winner...I had a great time, ate some delicious food, talked with some awesome people, and I had the excitement of feeling that I could possibly win! Next year is my year for sure!!
Sit next to me next year.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: drw

SabertoothBunny

SabertoothBunny
Corporate Member
Anyone win anything they cannot or will not use and are parting with? I would be happy to assist with that change of ownership, espeically for the John C Campbell course....

Trey1984

Trey
User
That's awesome! First time ever winning on a raffle! Honestly I jyst knew I was just going to be making a donation to this wonderful forum. I was happy about that. Super happy that I actually one something. I already have a worksharp so thinking about selling the one I already have. Thanks to everyone on here. Have met a lot off great people on here.

Melinapex

Mark
Corporate Member
Donn
My record remains intact...I did not win a raffle prize so I don't have any prize retrieval hassles. My record of sitting next to winners also remains solid. Dirk (Golfdad) and Mark (Melinapex) won some very nice prizes! That said, I count myself as a winner...I had a great time, ate some delicious food, talked with some awesome people, and I had the excitement of feeling that I could possibly win! Next year is my
Sit next to me next year.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me tooooooo...!!!!!!!!

Reactions: drw

njohnston924

New User
Nate
Bought a few rounds of tickets the last few years with no luck, but no big deal since it's helping out the site. I'm happy to have won something this year! Thanks to all who put these together and the individual/companies that donated items!

Looks like I won the Amana counter sink bits. How do I go about claiming it? Will smaller prizes need to be picked up or can they be mailed? I can cover shipping if needed. I'm in Concord

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am planning to head toward Phil’s this afternoon to grab my raffle prize. Anyone else want me to grab something and bring it down to Apex. I live in Apex about .5 miles from downtown.

Melinapex

Mark
Corporate Member
I am planning to head toward Phil’s this afternoon to grab my raffle prize. Anyone else want me to grab something and bring it down to Apex. I live in Apex about .5 miles from downtown.
If Phil found the marking knife I won please pick that up for me it will save a trip, thanks. Just let me know when and where to pick it up and I will swing by sometime this weekend..... If not no worries.
Melinapex..

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes I have the marking knife. I will put it with Robert’s winnings

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just saw your post. If it's not too late I need to claim a prize my manager won. It's one of the vintage planes that Ed donated. If you've already made the pickup I'll find another opportunity.

rcarmac

Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Haven’t headed that way yet but will in the next hour or so, so I will grab both for creasman and melinapex

njohnston924

New User
Nate
Hi Robert, would you be able to pick mine up when you go? The counter sink bits. My parents live in Cary and my dad could come by and pick them up sometime this week. Feel free to message me and we can work out details. If not, I'll work it out with Phil about shipping

rcarmac

Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hi Robert, would you be able to pick mine up when you go? The counter sink bits. My parents live in Cary and my dad could come by and pick them up sometime this week. Feel free to message me and we can work out details. If not, I'll work it out with Phil about shipping
Yep I will grab that too

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Oh sweet irony....... I won a plane.

Actually I had already won the second I bought my tickets. It'll help keep this place running for another year. The prize is just a bonus.

Thanks to the board, all the gracious vendors and individuals who donated prizes and to all those who donated time and energy to make this event happen.
I laughed so hard I nearly spit out my dessert!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS