Raffle ticket numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
By tomorrow all ticket numbers for the Fall raffle should be distributed. They are being distributed in email in a PDF attachment from accounting@ncwoodworker.net. If you do not receive your ticket numbers, there could be a variety of reasons and actions you should take.

1. You didn't buy any tickets - therefore, you won't be getting any numbers.

2. The email was blocked due to spam filters or junk filters. Check your spam/junk folders.

3. We do not have a correct or current email address. The email I used is NOT from the North Carolina Woodworker site as many of you have blocked it from use. I used what was provided in past drawings/donation drives, what was provided in Paypal, or lastly, what was used on the raffle form. Send me a PM if you think this is an issue.

4. I fat fingered your email address. Refer to the resolution for item 3.

5. I forgot to click the check box "EMAIL RECEIPT". :embaresse Two cases of this so far. My apologies to Woodartz and JCraig.:embaresse

Do check to make sure your numbers "look right" or if you have too many or too few numbers. I may have fat fingered some when I entered them, but the master list is accurate as I have it automatically assigning them. If you think this is the case or have any other issues with the numbers, send me a PM.

For any other concerns/issues, send Doug Robinson a PM.:gar-La;

Last edited:

Rob

New User
Rob
Do you have a record of who has what number? I'm not at home until next week and guess where my numbers are.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Do you have a record of who has what number? I'm not at home until next week and guess where my numbers are.

Yes, I am the "holder" of the numbers.

PS- All numbers have been distributed..... If anyone doesn't have their numbers, PM me.

JCraig

New User
Jerry
Travis,
I purchased 2 tickets but have not seen an email with numbers? :no:

Jerry Craig

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Travis,
I purchased 2 tickets but have not seen an email with numbers? :no:

Jerry Craig

Well, I have to check this little check box labeled "EMAIL RECEIPT" otherwise it doesn't get sent. My apologies. I have emailed it, and sent them to you in a PM.

Now there is a number 5.

5. I forgot to click the check box "EMAIL RECEIPT". Two cases of this so far. My apologies to Woodartz and JCraig.:embaresse

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I think I remember paying for 500 tickets, but your email only listed 497, but I may have counted wrong.

Ooops, my error all numbers are listed.

Anybody need some swamp land? :gar-Bi

DavidF

New User
David
nothing in my inbox! not in my Junk folder either

I did get a receipt back on 10/26 that has the numbers on, is that the same thing you are talking about?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
nothing in my inbox! not in my Junk folder either

I did get a receipt back on 10/26 that has the numbers on, is that the same thing you are talking about?

Yes, I accidentally sent a few numbers early.:embaresse

As of now, from what I can tell :eusa_thin, I have responded to and addressed all PM's and postings on any issues with ticket numbers.:icon_thum

If you don't have your numbers or you didn't get the quantity of numbers you purchased, send me a PM!!!

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
PM sent back.

Phew.....

All in all it hasn't been bad. Biggest issue has been me forgetting to click the send in email format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS