Raffle Smack Talk

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ha! I showed you all. I just bought another batch and this one has the winner.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Taking the high road here. Please note I purchased more tickets today. Not really for the prizes but for the forum.
We all really do appreciate your donations should you not receive a prize.

Last edited:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good morning, we sure could use some more smack talking participants in this. What I’m trying to say there’s not enough smack talk! Let’s hear it!

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Richard, this attempt to talk trash was very weak. Step up your game my friend.....

By the way, just a reminder to all, especially the quiet ones like Mike Davis - Don't think for one second I am not watching you Sir.......

Keep buying tickets to support the club, don't buy expecting to win as I have already claimed victory on many of these great prizes - especially ones sitting in Hickory!!!!!!!!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Coleman,
With all due respect, you're going down. You will feel bummy (ask your (grand)children), the day after the picnic.
Looking at the coming weekend - ticket buying time for me
Nuff said.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Richard, this attempt to talk trash was very weak. Step up your game my friend.....

By the way, just a reminder to all, especially the quiet ones like Mike Davis - Don't think for one second I am not watching you Sir.......

Keep buying tickets to support the club, don't buy expecting to win as I have already claimed victory on many of these great prizes - especially ones sitting in Hickory!!!!!!!!
I don't really need the prizes, I am supporting the web site.
If I did need anything I would be at the Winston-Salem Klingspor spending my money instead of buying tickets.

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
ThreePeat-Tri4Sale.jpg

already bought the winning THREEPEAT ticket.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
To be sooooooo weak, it sure got y’all all fired up. That’s all I’m trying to do. Im wanting to motivate you fine folks to want to win and support this fine community of smack talking folks. So if you haven’t made your purchase yet then hurry up and let’s see who can knock Danial out of the saddle.

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am so torn between amping up my game to call you all out because I am going to win something big this year
- or -
taking the high road and pointing out that all of the raffle ticket proceeds goes to support NCWW and the great work that they do.

That said - I just bought another batch.

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Your game. Step it up. You can't win without buying tickets.

And contrary to some posters in this thread and what they say, nothing has been selected or divvied up yet. But you won't ever win without buying tickets.

And the possibility of winning a brand new sawstop for $5? Better odds than buying tickets for MegaMillions for actually getting a prize?

Priceless!

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
FYI Daniel, bribery doesn't work with the raffle! But nice try! Why don't you bring some of that homemade pound cake to the picnic instead!:D:D:D
Michael,
Please don't stop Daniel from his bribery.... I like the way this is starting to turn? Who else has some homemade goodies to help with their chances????? ;) ;)

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Remember, a good way to appreciate someone in the group is to purchase 5, 10 or maybe even 20 Raffle tickets as a surprise for them or perhaps as a "Thank you"

Again, this is a two-fold prize - you are supporting the site and giving a potentially special gift to someone!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS