Raffle Smack Talk

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
In case anyone wants to make a gift or gifts of Raffle tickets you can replace your username in the raffle ticket form, but use your credit card and billing address. If you know their e-mail address, they will receive the ticket notification, otherwise you will get the ticket number confirmation in your e-mail. (At the raffle we will recognize the user name that is matched to the ticket number)

1682721871025.png

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
As much as I plan to trade the SAWSTOP I win for a lathe, would anyone be willing to swap for an artisan piece? Of course when I win both, ... well, I won both. BAM!

mgreene93

Mark
Corporate Member
As much as I plan to trade the SAWSTOP I win for a lathe, would anyone be willing to swap for an artisan piece? Of course when I win both, ... well, I won both. BAM!
I had the same idea. I don’t want a SawStop. I’m happy with my 1990’s unisaw. I’d rather have a Laguna lathe.

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Coleman,
Ticket sales be (too) few (for the forum's good). The odds are great (for me). More tickets to buy Sunday. [Ticket sales must go up or I will win big!!! Stop me if you can.] Smack!

Okay this is undignified. Please forgive.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
You know @Dee2 that is a REALLY good point - I know they are low, but what are the odds?

Dee2

Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Odds depend on total tickets sold and how many tickets someone buys. If you buy one ticket...well you get the picture.

Isn't it odd that we are discussing odds for the raffle and not considering how odd it would be if the raffle proved unsuccessful. How odd would it be to have to find another source of knowledge, fun, fellowship about woodworking. Woodn't it be odd if this forum required a fee-based membership. Odd that I can't imagine all that.

Woodn't you know, no smack here.

Lbb1460

New User
Peeps23
In case anyone wants to make a gift or gifts of Raffle tickets you can replace your username in the raffle ticket form, but use your credit card and billing address. If you know their e-mail address, they will receive the ticket notification, otherwise you will get the ticket number confirmation in your e-mail. (At the raffle we will recognize the user name that is matched to the ticket number)

View attachment 218506
I attempted to purchase raffle tickets, but it gave me an error. I tried a second time and still got an error. My credit card was charged twice but I never recieved a confirmation email on the ticket purchase.

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I attempted to purchase raffle tickets, but it gave me an error. I tried a second time and still got an error. My credit card was charged twice but I never recieved a confirmation email on the ticket purchase.
Peeps,
@bowman can help you with this...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS