Raffle Smack Talk

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I didn't know what thread to use to talk smack about how many cool things I am going to win in the raffle so I thought I would make it a "User Announcement"! I just bought my FIRST group of raffle tickets. This is my year and I am going to go home with one of Charlie's turnings, or a SawStop, or a gorgeous eagle, maybe all 3. How do I know? Because I know that to win you gotta buy tickets.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well Matt,
The only problem is that there are a LOT of tickets left... odds are, one of those is the winner...

I think people should see if they can beat you...:cool:

Roger45

Roger
Corporate Member
Beat Matt that sounds easy just take out that little piece of plastic and show everyone who’s the boss

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member
As a TWO TIME grand prize winner, just wanna say I'm going for a THREE PEAT!!! Bring it on everyone, see if ya can't stop me from winning that Grand Prize Sawstop! I dare ya to buy the winning ticket.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Maybe it is time to start a reverse raffle. Oh wait, we'd have to draw 3,999 tickets to know the winner. Never mind.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Now we are talking - I always thought there needed to be more smack talking - well meet the Master!!!!

The saw is in my warehouse so technically I am the winner correct? NOW who wants to argue that logic!!!!

Oh wait, this logic means I win the gift cards, the Festool, tons of sandpaper items that are not even listed yet -

All I can say is Coleman is the WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

Mic dropped......

BOOM!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now we are talking - I always thought there needed to be more smack talking - well meet the Master!!!!

The saw is in my warehouse so technically I am the winner correct? NOW who wants to argue that logic!!!!

Oh wait, this logic means I win the gift cards, the Festool, tons of sandpaper items that are not even listed yet -

Mic dropped......

BOOM!

So, Now that we know WHERE the stuff is...

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member

Mic dropped......

BOOM!

RAID!!!!!

tri4sale

Daniel
Corporate Member

Mic dropped......

BOOM!

Nope, you just my temporary storage Bi.... oh wait gotta keep this family friendly.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Hickory Warehouse Picnic/Raid/Scavenger hunt!

You know this would make this closeout stuff much easier, I am game for this.

How about a NCwwr special shopping afternoon - ONLY open to Active members.... OK now we are getting somewhere..

BUT - I digressed - I am still winning the raffle battle - I also want to win some of the members' made products - Yes I am greedy ;)

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Klingspor's Woodworking Shop Hickory Warehouse Picnic/Raid/Scavenger hunt!

You know this would make this closeout stuff much easier, I am game for this.

How about a NCwwr special shopping afternoon - ONLY open to Active members.... OK now we are getting somewhere..

BUT - I digressed - I am still winning the raffle battle - I also want to win some of the members' made products - Yes I am greedy ;)
I need someone to "Beam me...[to the warehouse], Scotty"

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS