Raffle restored after errors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingRon

Ron
A few days earlier this week our payment processor made a very trivial change on their site, which alas caused our firewall to reject the messages that indicated the success or the failure of the transactions. Those of you who bought tickets during that period got a blank white page in response. I've resolved those issues and also have gone back and issued tickets to the transactions that were in "limbo" as a result. If you bought tickets during that time, you should have receieved an email last night with your ticket numbers. If you bought tickets during that time (or really at any time) and if you didn't get your tickets in the mail, just PM me with your real name and email address and I'll check to see what happened.

Thanks again for the understanding. Our attempts to make things really secure with regard to this got a bit out of hand :)

- Your humble and obediant WebMaster

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
So far I'm working with one individual to restore tickets that the make-up script failed to work for. I'm not aware of anybody else adversely affected. So if you are still having a problem (and didn't just receive a PM from me about it) and haven't gotten your ticket numbers assigned then please let Ron or Myself know about it via PM and we'll do whatever it takes to make it right.

Thank you Ron again for tracking this glitch down. It was not an easy task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS